Date: 6/12/19 5:03 pm
From: LeRoy Tabb <leroytabb...>
Subject: Bucks County Birders Program for Tuesday June 25th, 2019
Bucks County Birders Program for Tuesday June 25th, 2019
Aimophila Adventures: Birding in Arizona -- by Kurt Schwarz
Program Description:
Aimophila Adventures: While most birders go to southeast Arizona to see such showy species as Elegant Trogon and a whole raft of hummingbirds, Kurt Schwarz took the opportunity to seek out the little brown jobs in Arizona that make our White-throated and other sparrows look downright gaudy. Kurt will detail his summer of 2009 in Arizona, with visits to virtually all the hotspots.

About the Speaker:
Kurt Schwarz grew up in Warminster, and is now a retired Department of Defense linguist and analyst. He resides in Maryland, and is a past president and current Conservation Chair of the Maryland Ornithological Society. He has been seriously birding since 1994, and birds Bucks County whenever he is home visiting family.
The meeting will begin at 7:30 PM at the Peace Valley Nature Center. Admission is free.

Directions:

Meeting location: Peace Valley Nature Center (enter back side door) 170 N. Chapman Rd<https://maps.google.com/?q=170+N.+Chapman+Rd&entry=gmail&source=g>. (enter from New Galena Road Side - Chapman Road bridge is blocked) Doylestown, PA.

Normal meeting length - 1 to 1 1/2 hours. For directions please go to:
Directions - Peace Valley Nature Center<http://www.peacevalleynaturecenter.org/directions/>
www.peacevalleynaturecenter.org<http://www.peacevalleynaturecenter.org/>
Peace Valley Nature Center is located at 170 North Chapman Road, Doylestown, PA 18901<https://maps.google.com/?q=170+North+Chapman+Road,+Doylestown,+PA+18901&entry=gmail&source=g>. Our Latitude is: 40.33067. Our Longitude is: -75.14968. Use the pan and zoom ...

For further information please contact:

LeRoy Tabb
<tabbleroy...><mailto:<tabbleroy...>

Join us on Facebook!