Date: 6/12/19 3:18 pm
From: terry hurst via Groups.Io <thurstycat61=<yahoo.com...>
Subject: Re: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] Red-eyed Vireo still singing.
Sorry in my rush to sent out I didn’t put time or date 6/12 at 3:13. It is still singing.

Terry Hurst
Santee
> On Jun 12, 2019, at 3:13 PM, terry hurst via Groups.Io <thurstycat61=<yahoo.com...> wrote:
>

> High up in a Liquid Amber tree. South of the pool.
>
> Terry Hurst
> Santee
>
> Latitude: 32° 49.4669′ N
> Longitude: 117° 6.0250′ W
> Accuracy: 16 ft
>
> https://maps.apple.com/?q=32.82444,-117.10041
> https://maps.google.com/?q=32.82444,-117.10041
>
> 32.824448,-117.100417
>
> 6/12/19, 3:08 PM
> sent with
> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id945482414

View/Reply Online (#9738): https://groups.io/g/SanDiegoRegionBirding/message/9738
-=-=-
---
Please join us at the monthly meetings of San Diego Field Ornithologists (SDFO) at 6pm on the third Tuesday of every month in the Hoffman Room of The San Diego Foundation, 2508 Historic Decatur Rd., San Diego, CA 92106. Guests welcome, but membership encouraged for only $25 a year.
---
-=-=-

Join us on Facebook!