Date: 6/12/19 2:17 pm
From: Nancy Christensen <nancy.r.christensen...>
Subject: Re: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] Red-eyed Vireo
Still singing at 2:13

Nancy Christensen
Ramona

A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song.
Chinese Proverb

On Jun 12, 2019, at 12:27 PM, Gary Grantham <ggrantham...> wrote:

> The Red-eyed Vireo was still present at 11:30 am in Tierrasanta in the thick trees adjacent to the swimming pool. It offered brief views and would sing periodically interrupted by periods of quiet. The county bird that has eluded me for many years is no longer my nemesis bird.
>
> Gary Grantham
> Scripps Ranch

View/Reply Online (#9736): https://groups.io/g/SanDiegoRegionBirding/message/9736
-=-=-
---<br />Please join us at the monthly meetings of San Diego Field Ornithologists (SDFO) at 6pm on the third Tuesday of every month in the Hoffman Room of The San Diego Foundation, 2508 Historic Decatur Rd., San Diego, CA 92106. Guests welcome, but membership encouraged for only $25 a year. <br />---
-=-=-

Join us on Facebook!