Date: 6/11/19 6:49 pm
From: Tommy Stone <tomtazzstone...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Blue Grosbeaks
BLUE GROSBEAKS have returned to a couple locations they were at last year here in Blackhawk co. Today I saw one at my worksite, located on the outskirts of n.e. Waterloo. Another was seen perched on the fence and singing by the exit ramp overlooking the north end of Brinker Lake.

Good birding,
Tommy Stone
Waterloo