Date: 6/11/19 2:59 pm
From: Michael Mammoser <mmammoser...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] New Chicago Marsh and A16
I went to New Chicago Marsh and Pond A16 today, 11 Jun 2019, to look for the Garganey. I had no luck with that bird. What I did find were 5 BLACK SKIMMERS on island #17, and 2 male BLUE-WINGED TEAL in the scrabble between the islands. In New Chicago Marsh I found a pair (male and female) of BLUE-WINGED TEAL near the entrance road. The BELL'S VIREO was still singing at the bend in the road, in spite of a handful of volunteers weeding the vegetation there.
Michael Mammoser