Date: 6/11/19 12:46 pm
From: Robert O'Brien <baro...>
Subject: [obol] Re: EBird rarity alerts
Thanks to chris for this good idea.
Probably the moderator would be the best to do this if willing.
A comment though. I've subscribed to the WA state rba thru eBird for many
years and the average list has about 20 birds which are perhaps? local
rarities? and must be waded thru for 'true' rarities which are not
priorities in the list. I havefor No experience with oregon list, rely on
obol
Bob Obrien

On Tuesday, June 11, 2019, Christopher Hinkle <christopher.hinkle2...>
wrote:
> Here’s an idea to help out the folks who don’t use eBird: somebody that
receives the daily statewide “rarity alert” could configure their email to
automatically forward the alert to OBOL every day. Any volunteers?
> Best,
> Chris Hinkle

Join us on Facebook!