Date: 6/11/19 12:11 pm
From: Paul Kursewicz <pkursewicz...>
Subject: Re: [NHBirds] Little Egret is BACK
Thanks to Steve's heads-up I was able to see and take some pictures of the
bird.............and, meet Steve for the first time. He was there when I
arrived and had his spotting scope on the bird.

He left around noon-time to get a bite to eat. I hung around for about 20
minutes more hoping the bird would come closer. But instead, it flew off
with three Snowy's circling the marsh three times. Then the group flew over
the road in front of me and headed north up the coast line. I drove north as
far as Odiorne State Park and checked out the marshes there. No luck. I then
hooked up with Steve again and told him the bird flew north along the coast
line. He headed out in that direction and I headed back home. Hope he had
luck re-locating them.

Paul,
Epping