Date: 6/11/19 11:05 am
From: Tom and Lu Wetmore <ttw4...> [plumislandbirds] <plumislandbirds-noreply...>
Subject: [PIBirds] Chuck-will's-widow program PRNWR
Nancy Landry asked me to post this to our list:

Birders,

As you might know a Chuck-will’s-widow was heard and recorded on June 8th at Parker River NWR. A birding friend asked if it was possible for me to schedule a special program with the refuge so that people may try for the bird and be legally on the refuge after hours.

I was able to schedule two programs for this Friday and Saturday night both starting at 8pm at lot 1. It is listed as a Whip-poor-will program as I can’t guarantee that Chuck-will’s-widow is still on the refuge. We can only hope that it is and at the same location as posted in the eBird report.

If you are interested, you must contact the refuge to sign up for the program. The phone number is (978) 465-5753.
For those of you who have been to my Whip-poor-will program please note that we will be meeting at lot 1 and not at the Hellcat parking lot. Please note that the start time is at 8pm and I have been told that the gates close at 8:10pm so you must be on the refuge before the gates closed.
If you have any questions for me, you can email me at <nlandry5...>

Nancy Landry
Haverhill MA

Tom W.

Posted by: Tom and Lu Wetmore <ttw4...>