Date: 6/11/19 10:59 am
From: Bob Plath <brooksidewoodworking...> [osbirds] <osbirds...>
Subject: Re: [osbirds] Black billed Cuckoo and more
Last year, I had three colonies of bees established between the inner and
outer sheathing of my shop. Two of the colonies had been there for perhaps
five years or more (and had swarmed a few times); the third colony was new
in 2017. This year all three are gone. I live on County Highway 16
(Platner Brook Road) in Delhi.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Tue, Jun 11, 2019 at 1:50 PM 'Dorian Huneke' <huneked...>
[osbirds] <osbirds...> wrote:

> Interestingly, I have two pairs of tree swallows (one pair that nest
> somewhere on my street, and another pair up near the barn) who appear to be
> doing just fine. They are always back earlier than the barn swallows, and
> in spite of cooler weather and apparently fewer insects, seem to be ok..
>
> Dorian Huneke,
>
> Treadwell

Join us on Facebook!