Date: 6/11/19 10:10 am
From: 'Steven Rovell' via mbbirds <mbbirds...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Free Gulls Videos
Hi Birders -

Summer, not Spring, is the time for teachers to do their “Spring Cleaning.” I came across two VHS tapes that I no longer need or can use. The videos are:

Video 1: The Advanced Birding Video Series: The Small Gulls of North America (with Jon Dunn)
Video 2: The Advanced Birding Video Series: The Large Gulls of North America (with Jon Dunn)

Free to whoever gets them first. I live in Marina.

Steve Rovell