Date: 6/10/19 2:34 pm
From: Nathan Pieplow <npieplow...>
Subject: [cobirds] Bob Evans: Ride to CFO convention
Hello all,

I am posting this for Bob Evans, who is having trouble posting to COBirds
himself. If you can help Bob, please get in touch with him:

I, Bob Evans, need a ride to the CFO Convention, departing on June 12 and
returning on June 17. I can meet the driver anywhere in the Denver-Boulder
area, and I will share expenses for gasoline. Please contact me by e-mail
at <revans9173...> or by cell phone at (303)818-5256. If I do not pick
up the phone, please leave a message regarding how you may be reached.

Nathan Pieplow
Boulder