Date: 6/10/19 1:57 pm
From: David Govatski <david.govatski...>
Subject: [NHBirds] American Pipits on Mount Washington
I saw four American Pipits on Mt Washington on Sunday while doing plant surveys. It was a beautiful day on the mountain with light winds allowing for hearing the pipits call and getting some photos. The pipits were along the Great Gulf Headwall along the Gulfside Trail. I was also in the Alpine Garden area for a good part of the morning but did not notice any pipits there.
My ebird report is here: https://ebird.org/nh/view/checklist/S57243462

David Govatski
Jefferson, NH