Date: 6/10/19 7:49 am
From: Todd Sima <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender todd_outdoors for DMARC)
Subject: [wisb] Help! I Need a Name! Todd Sima
Hello to everyone.  I am new here and this is my first post.  Some of you I already know from birding or from other topics like butterflies and dragonflies.
I have been working on a bird bath project and came across a bird that I cannot identify.  You can watch this bird take a bath at my Youtube channel, All Nature - All The Time!  The video is, Help!  I Need a Name!
Thanks for your help!
All Nature All The Time!

| | |

| |
All Nature All The Time!

All Nature - All The Time, is all about seeing the natural world acting Too Funny. The entertainment is for new ...

Todd SimaLone Rock, Richland County