Date: 6/9/19 3:48 pm
From: John Riegsecker <jriegsecker...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Leucistic Spotted Towhee at South Kitsap Regional Park, Port Orchard
I relocated the leucistic Spotted Towhee reported earlier by Kurtis
Messingale. It is a striking bird, mostly white with a few black and
rufous spots. The information I found online says that leucistic birds
have a normal coloration of the eyes, bill, legs, and bare parts,
however this one has a very pale pink bill.

Some photos here:

https://skygardener.zenfolio.com/p288162550

John Riegsecker
Gig Harbor, WA