Date: 6/9/19 1:01 pm
From: 'Donald Glasco' via mbbirds <mbbirds...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Red-winged Blackbird lesions
I saw this Red-winged Blackbird this morning. I had never seen a blackbird with such head lesions before.
It was at an unusual location, the small pond at the Veterans Cemetery at Fort Ord. This is the only Red-winged I have ever seen here. This one only stayed for 10 minutes.

Don Glasco
Seaside, CA
<don.glasco...>
831.277.5042