Date: 6/8/19 2:29 pm
From: Lonnie Somer <mombiwheeler...>
Subject: [Tweeters] More specific location information for the Redstart
Hi Tweeters,

So I'm home now and looking at Google Maps on my computer. I think that
the location of the park differs from that of the hotspot on eBird. The
park with the redstart is Three Forks Park, but it is not the same as Three
Forks Natural Area on the hotspot map, The park is located off of SE Reinig
Rd just before it intersects with 428th Ave. SE. It looks like it is a
disconnected unit of the same protected area as the hotspot. There is a
small parking lot with a very obvious port-a-potty. The redstart was near
the trail where it parallels the Snoqualmie River after it bends to the
right.

Lonnie Somer
Seattle