Date: 6/8/19 12:52 pm
From: Zia Fukuda <zialeefukuda...>
Subject: [obol] May OBA Contest Winner! (Plus the June OBA Contest is open!
Hello all!

Love is in the spring air in May's winning photo of two dancing Western
grebes taken by Howard West! What a fantastic photo! Please be sure to
check it out on the OBA homepage! The photo will be on display all month
long at:

https://oregonbirding.org!

Also, be sure to send me your submissions for this month's contest! We
will be accepting submissions through June 14th at 5 p.m!
Here are the usual rules:

To enter the June 2019 contest:

Entries will be accepted between June 1 and June 14 at 5pm.

To enter the contest, email 1 photo to the contest administrator, Zia
Fukuda at <zialeefukuda...> .

Photo must have been taken in Oregon in April, May, or June of 2019. Please
include the species name, location, date the photo was taken, and your name
and email address.
Contest Rules

-
- Contest submissions must be of wild birds only and while minor
editing to crop or adjust lighting are acceptable, photographs with major
modifications to the subject or background, or photo montages, will be
rejected by the contest moderator, whose decision is final.
- You do not need to be an OBA member to submit a photo in the
contest.
- You do not need to be an OBA member to vote in the contest.
- Submission period for photos will be the first two weeks of every
month, and must be received by our Contest Coordinator by 5 pm
on the 14th
day. Submitted photos will then be posted here for people to vote on.
- Once the voting is completed, the winning photo will be displayed
as our website home-page image for the following month.
- When you submit a photo to the photo contest, you agree to allow
OBA to display your photo on the OBA website.
- Photographers may only submit one photo per contest (monthly).
- Voters may only vote for one photo per contest (monthly).
- Photo must have been taken in Oregon and within the current month
or two months prior. For example, only photos from March, April, and May
will be accepted for May’s contest.
- Please include the species name, location, date the photo was
taken, and your name and email address

Join us on Facebook!