Date: 6/8/19 11:31 am
From: JimC <wetstuff...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Resident hen and four poults.
I had to look that up ...some called them 'gobble'ets'. These are survivors. Our whole area is one large shooting gallery, including Nutters Neck "WMA" across from us. We see her on the camera mounted in the clearing midway between the house and road. This morning was the first time I spotted her brood.

She was not easy to photograph. I had to stay at the base of the driveway and use my old 'Moon camera'. It is nice to live around nature.

Jim