Date: 6/7/19 9:48 pm
From: 'Lisa Sheridan' via mbbirds <mbbirds...>
Subject: Re: [MBBIRDS] Found Scope
Hi Bill,If the owner doesn’t respond we can also send out in an email to SCBC members. Thanks,Lisa Sheridan

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
On Friday, June 7, 2019, 'Bill Hill' via mbbirds <mbbirds...> wrote:

I found a small spotting scope today at the dead end of Harkins Slough rd.  It was dropped by the gate this afternoon I think.  Wasn’t there when I arrived but was later.  I did see a birder there briefly but did not get to talk to him. Dark hear, medium skin, very tan.  Shooting something like a 300mm or so.
Any one lost this or knows who did e-mail me with a quick description and I will make arrangements to get it to you.
Bill <Hillbillhill45...>