Date: 6/7/19 12:07 pm
From: Karen Etter Hale <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender chimneyswift1 for DMARC)
Subject: [wisb] Birder survey - Please participate to help improve bird conservation
Terry Rich, who grew up in Baraboo, Wisconsin, is a PhD candidate in Public Policy at Boise State University. His research is focused on how birders contribute to bird conservation.
Please take a few minutes to complete his survey, preferably by June 15.
https://boisestate.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_dmwJXVkEWZb8JUN <https://boisestate.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_dmwJXVkEWZb8JUN>

Terry's statement
I am working on a Ph.D. in Public Policy and Administration from Boise State University. Through my research, I’m interested in discovering the link between the attributes of individual birders in the United States and the type and intensity of bird conservation action they take. Results will be used to improve public policies for bird conservation.
*****

Thanks for participating,
Karen

Karen Etter Hale
Chair, Wisconsin Bird Conservation Initiative
Director of Community Relations, Wisconsin Audubon Council
P.O. Box 22
Lake Mills, WI 53551

(920) 245-1395 (cell)
<wbcibird...> <mailto:<wbcibird...>