Date: 6/7/19 8:35 am
From: Bob Archer <rabican1...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Malheur update
Fields is quiet Friday morning except for a strong wind and 47 degrees. Waiting for weather to clear out of Pueblos. Guano Valley yesterday was full of normal sage birds, Sagebrush Sparrow numbers being impressive. Wonderful spot to explore and bird. Spaulding Reservoir and roads to it are top notch sage birding.

Bob Archer

> On Jun 6, 2019, at 6:27 PM, Alan Contreras <acontrer56...> wrote:
>
> The Ground Squirrel Gazette
>
> June 6, 2019
>
> HQ was very slow this morning but there was a certain amount of inflow during the day, including a White-throated Sparrow, Olive-sided Flycatcher, a couple of siskins and maybe an extra Townsend’s Warbler. These were all found by Dwight Porter, Anne and Dan Heyerly.
>
> A lightweight front dragged through here today with a few chunks of rain. It should move out by 8 pm or so, which should allow some overnight inflow of birds.
>
> I heard second-hand that Fields held nothing rare today.
>
> Mosquitos are still fairly modest at HQ. They are ready for you, but not in flocks of a hundred.
>

> Alan Contreras
> <acontrer56...>
> Eugene, Oregon
>
> www.alanlcontreras.com