Date: 6/6/19 2:36 pm
From: David Gibson <20cabot...>
Subject: [MDBirding] The Killdeer Saga, Part 2
Hi MD and DC birders, I just published part 2 of the "Killdeer Saga." And a saga it has been. The piece includes a number of interesting photos and what I hope will be some useful bird photography advice. Thanks so much for reading. I'd appreciate your feedback!
http://birdpartner.com/2019/06/06/a-killdeer-story-part-two/