Date: 6/5/19 10:22 am
From: Edana Salisbury via Groups.Io <edanasal=<aol.com...>
Subject: Re: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] Golden-winger warbler...YES or NO?
So far this morning no one has seen the bird. Still looking.

Edana Salisbury
Buena Park
Sent from my iPhone and possibly autocorrected incorrectly ....

> On Jun 5, 2019, at 7:59 AM, Jim Roberts GMAIL <jroberts32281947...> wrote:
>
> Has anyone found the Golden-winged warbler this morning?
>
> Jim Roberts
> University CIty

View/Reply Online (#9712): https://groups.io/g/SanDiegoRegionBirding/message/9712
-=-=-
---<br />Please join us at the monthly meetings of San Diego Field Ornithologists (SDFO) at 6pm on the third Tuesday of every month in the Hoffman Room of The San Diego Foundation, 2508 Historic Decatur Rd., San Diego, CA 92106. Guests welcome, but membership encouraged for only $25 a year. <br />---
-=-=-

Join us on Facebook!