Date: 6/5/19 8:18 am
From: David Povey <poveydw747...>
Subject: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] Sunday's June 9th. Buena Vista Audubon Pelagic
Spaces are available for Sunday's pelagic trip, and we are going. The
weather forecast is great and seas will be kind. We have plenty of spaces,
and should right up to departure. I suggest if you come to H & M Landing
to purchase a ticket, you do so an hour before the 7 a.m. departure.
Recent signings on both land and sea have been very interesting. I hope
you'll join us.
If you wish a reservation call 619 222-1144 or go on line to
www.hmlanding.com. for Grande Birding.
Dave Povey
Dulzura

View/Reply Online (#9711): https://groups.io/g/SanDiegoRegionBirding/message/9711
-=-=-
---<br />Please join us at the monthly meetings of San Diego Field Ornithologists (SDFO) at 6pm on the third Tuesday of every month in the Hoffman Room of The San Diego Foundation, 2508 Historic Decatur Rd., San Diego, CA 92106. Guests welcome, but membership encouraged for only $25 a year. <br />---
-=-=-

Join us on Facebook!