Date: 6/4/19 4:03 pm
From: dan jehl <jehlyfish...>
Subject: Re: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] Golden-winged Warbler
Remains in the oaks at 4:00 p.m. 10 birders here on the GWWA.

Dan Jehl
San Diego
> On Jun 4, 2019, at 1:14 PM, Lisa Ruby <lruby1...> wrote:
>

> Still here in the oaks on the slope by the bathroom off Cosoy.
>
> Lisa Ruby
> Sabre Springs

View/Reply Online (#9706): https://groups.io/g/SanDiegoRegionBirding/message/9706
-=-=-
---<br />Please join us at the monthly meetings of San Diego Field Ornithologists (SDFO) at 6pm on the third Tuesday of every month in the Hoffman Room of The San Diego Foundation, 2508 Historic Decatur Rd., San Diego, CA 92106. Guests welcome, but membership encouraged for only $25 a year. <br />---
-=-=-

Join us on Facebook!