Date: 6/4/19 1:55 pm
From: 'JOAN CWI' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Rose-breasted Bluejay?
You're not kidding.  You should see my car when I park under the tree!
On Tuesday, June 4, 2019, 2:33:44 PM EDT, Marcia Watson <marshwren50...> wrote:

Mulberries?  They are ripe now in many places.

Marcia ------------Marcia WatsonPatuxent Bird Club A Chapter of the Maryland Ornithological Society www.patuxentbirdclub.org
Bowie, <Marylandmarshwren50...>

On Jun 4, 2019, at 1:47 PM, Pat <pvaldata1...> wrote:

This morning my husband and I saw a Bluejay that had a pinkish wash on its white feathers from throat to breast. Berry juice, maybe? (Something has been pooping purple on our deck!)
Pat ValdataCrisfield, MD