Date: 6/4/19 8:50 am
From: Warblerick <ricksussman1955...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Looking for a new home
Hi all,
I have a bird checklist collection, organized and in two plastic bins (for the most part) that I am looking to find a new home for. It's probably about 1000 lists, maybe more, arranged by state and region. Many are new, but many are used, and all were donated by travelling friends (something, sadly, I haven't done much of). I found the variety and styles in the different checklist fascinating. There are a few that belonged to Claudia Wilds, and Erika Wilson. It doesn't take up a whole lot of room, but I do want to keep it intact as an entire collection, so it will go to just one interested person, to continue the collection.

PM me if interested.

Rick Sussman
Woodbine, MD