Date: 6/4/19 7:01 am
From: steph ttlc <steph...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Capital Chpt. Field Trip: LOCKE ROAD (06/16)
Field Trip: Locke Road

Date: Sunday, June 16, 7:00 am

This hidden Concord gem hosts a variety of habitats (wetlands, woodlands,
fields and river). We’ll walk the entire trip, but the way is level. Last
year’s trip found 41 species including Green Heron, Great Crested
Flycatcher, Chestnut-sided Warbler, Bobolink, Indigo Bunting and
Rose-breasted Grosbeak. Locke Road is off Portsmouth Street in East Concord
(I-93, Exit 16). Meet at the dirt pull-off near Turner Group Architects at
27 Locke Road (approx. ½ mile down Locke Rd.) at 7 AM. The trip will last
about three hours. For more information, contact Jane Hills at
<JHbird...>