Date: 6/4/19 6:06 am
From: Thomas Stock <tom.stock56...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Magicicada
On May 21, I heard a single periodical cicada calling at Soldiers Delight
in Baltimore County. It was Magicicada septendecim. An off cycle emergent.
Last year, the off cycle emergence was particularly large. Looking forward
to 2021!

For periodical cicada calls, see:

www.cicadamania.com/audio/

A great resource.