Date: 6/3/19 8:11 pm
From: B B <birder4184...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Help Needed Warbler ID - Responses
Thanks to all who responded to my call for help in identifying a warbler I saw and photographed on Oso Loop Road Sunday morning.
I also asked for help on Facebook.  Altogether I received 17 responses.  I won't name names but lots of excellent birders shared their thoughts.  There were 4 suggestions each for American Redstart female and Nashville Warbler.  7 responses were that it was a young or adult female Common Yellowthroat.  Many acknowledged the presence or absence of expected field marks but reminded me/us that there is great variation among individuals.
Interesting exercise.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android