Date: 6/3/19 7:55 pm
From: <byers345...>
Subject: [Tweeters] Mystery Sparrow
Hello Tweeters.

My feeders are awash with juvenile Dark-eyed Juncos and
House Finches these days. But today I spotted a little sparrow that wasn't
either of those. When I say little, it was smaller than the juvenile
Dark-eyed Juncos feeding near it. I certainly have Song Sparrows and
White-crowned Sparrows nesting in the area, but the pictures I can find on
the internet don't match baby SOSP or WCSP either. So I created a little
Flickr album with 4 photos showing this bird on the right and left sides, a
view with the breast (very little streaking), and the top of the head. I'm
hoping with all the expertise among you, that someone will recognize which
sparrow this is.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/29258421@N07/albums/72157708915803888

Thanks in advance for any help! Charlotte Byers, Edmonds