Date: 6/3/19 12:49 pm
From: Pat <pvaldata1...>
Subject: [MDBirding] ID help-thanks!
My singer, who hasn't stopped all day, had been IDed as an Orchard Oriole. Thanks, everyone!In other bird news, we have a lot more activity at the Hummingbird feeder today, and a sudden uptick in Bluejay activity, too.Glorious weather!Pat ValdataCrisfield, MDSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone