Date: 6/3/19 9:13 am
From: Diana Pond <dianap38...>
Subject: Re: Passing of Ford Hendershot
Such a sad day, I am sorry we can't attend his service today, if anyone is attending they might print these emails and give them to his family. Such great testimonials may give them some comfort.

We birded with him on several occasions at Red Slough, he was alway kind and as excited as we were about everything we found spending his whole day with us. He always said that was what he would be doing anyway-out birding and communing with nature. A great way and rewarding way to spend your time!

He will be missed!

Diana Pond
918.633.3270