Date: 6/3/19 8:24 am
From: Linda Just <ljustrn...>
Subject: Fwd: The "Voice" shuts down was: Re: [MDBirding] DC Area, 5/28/2019
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Linda Just <ljustrn...>
Date: Mon, Jun 3, 2019 at 11:22 AM
To: Tony Futcher <tonyfutcher1...>

Such a bittersweet ending. I also relied on the voice to plan my birding
trips. Back then, there was no eBird to search, and I didn’t have a
computer until the turn of the century. The voice was an indispensable
source to finding birds. Younger folks can’t appreciate it, but as someone
else said, us whipper snappers do!

Lin Just, fellow whipper snapper
Colora, Md