Date: 6/3/19 7:41 am
From: 'Tony Futcher' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: Re: The "Voice" shuts down was: Re: [MDBirding] DC Area, 5/28/2019
Phil, thank you for that list of milestones. It is nostalgic! I started with the phone-up Voice, and quickly got onto Norm's Osprey Nest, until it marched into the sunset.
That 4 Jan 2000 voice pointed me to the three MD birds that I was able to add to my MD list.
Thanks for the memories Phil, and all other contributors to the RBAs in what ever form!
Tony

Tony FutcherHyattsville, MD
<tonyfutcher1...>