Date: 6/2/19 4:02 pm
From: 'Duane Cross' via NHBirds <nhbirds...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Bald Eagle in Bethlehem
Was driving South on I 93 just before exit 39 this afternoon when I observed 4 crows mobbing a mature bald eagle as he did his best to out fly and out maneuver the crows. Don't normally see eagles in this area so it was obviously passing through.                                                                               Duane Cross