Date: 6/2/19 12:03 pm
From: Laura Paulson <laura...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Marbled Murrelet
A great way to learn about, see and hear Marbled Murrelets on the water and
flying inland to nest trees is to join a Portland Audubon murrelet survey.
I've participated for the past few years and the training is great, the
murrelets at dawn magical. If the timing is right for your visit, I would
highly recommend it.

Laura Paulson
Beaver Creek SNA
Seal Rock, OR

https://audubonportland.org/get-involved/community-science/marbled-murrelet-training-and-survey/

On Sat, Jun 1, 2019 at 2:29 PM Dan Mulhern <browndog06...> wrote:

> I will be visiting northern Oregon, Portland and Cannon Beach, in mid
> July, and wonder if there's any realistic opportunity to see Marbled
> Murrelet? Any guidance would be appreciated.
>
> Also, is Haystack Rock my best bet for Tufted Puffin?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Dan Mulhern
> Manhattan, Kansas

Join us on Facebook!