Date: 6/2/19 8:23 am
From: Jym Mooney & Carol Lee Hopkins <hopmoon...>
Subject: [wisb] RFI San Francisco area birding
I will be attending a wedding in San Francisco CA later this month, and
hope to get in at least a little birding.  This is my first visit to
California.  Current plans are to go to Muir Woods National Monument (I
know, not very birdy, but we all want to see the redwoods!) and on
another day just my wife and I will go to Point Reyes National Seashore
(hoping to finally see Snowy Plovers).  Any advice on what to look for
in these areas (especially endemic CA species) would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Jym Mooney, Milwaukee