Date: 6/2/19 6:01 am
From: Jeff Baughman <jlbirder...>
Subject: [wisb] WSO Field Trip (KMSF-NU)
Yesterday’s WSO Field Trip to the Northern Unit of the KMSF was cut short
primarily because of lightning and to lesser extent rain.
Since we were only partially through to our second site, Haushalter Lane,
when I decided it wasn’t safe continue the trip under the current
conditions. The radar didn’t show much improvement for quite some time
either.

At that point I decided to cancel the trip but offered to repeat the trip
next Saturday June 8th. Several participants agreed that canceling was
appropriate and most were likely to attend the June 8 trip.

So if you weren’t able to attend this trip on Saturday you’re welcome to
join me next Saturday morning at 6:00 am at Mauthe Lake for a redo.

See ya next Saturday,
Jeff Baughman
Campbelsport
Fond du Lac County