Date: 6/1/19 9:52 am
From: drgngem K <drgngems2013...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Re: Book Party: Birds of Maryland, Delaware, and the District of Columbia
Hello Sharon. This is Rebecca. I had sent a check to Bruce Beehler who was going to send me a copy of the signed book and I have not heard from him. I was wondering if my check had gotten lost in the mail or if the book had gotten lost in the mail. If you could please get in contact with him for me? I’ve emailed and not gotten a response.
My thanks
Rebecca K