Date: 6/1/19 5:01 am
From: tracy chiconas <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender tchiconas for DMARC)
Subject: [wisb] Raptor ID please
hi,  When i was at Jacobus Park yesterday a bird flew in from behind me, landed on a branch & remained there partially obscured for a few seconds before soaring to other near by trees only to then be completely hidden. Because of the angle i did not see the wing shape, but i had an over all impression of Peregrine Falcon. Looking at the photos, i now would say it is a Red-tailed Hawk - juvenile. I am not 100% so any ID help would be appreciated.  Thank you!

https://ebird.org/wi/view/checklist/S56952953

-Tracy Chiconas
Mil Wi
<tchiconas...>