Date: 5/31/19 4:37 pm
From: Iain Macleod <pandiain.im...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Breeding Merlins in Plymouth
On my way through Plymouth this evening I heard the unmistakable high
pitched whinny of Merlins along Highland Street. I glanced up and there was
the pair on a dead snag in a back yard. The male left and the female went
after a crow to drive it out of their territory. No doubt one of the crow's
old nests is now filled with Merlin chicks.

Iain MacLeod
Ashland