Date: 5/31/19 10:09 am
From: Devorah the Ornithologist <birdologist...>
Subject: [Tweeters] Bird Therapy: On The Healing Effects Of Watching Birds
Hello everyone,

I thought you might enjoy reading my review of a soon-to-be released book,
Bird Therapy, might be useful to you.

This is an uplifting and hopeful memoir and social commentary about how
becoming deeply connected to the natural world through bird watching helped
teacher and author Joe Harkness to deal with serious mental health issues,
and could help many others, too

Bird Therapy: On The Healing Effects Of Watching Birds
http://www.forbes.com/sites/grrlscientist/2019/05/31/bird-therapy-on-the-healing-effects-of-watching-birds/
tinyURL: https://tinyurl.com/y2v9z3dt

I hope you enjoy reading about this book, and that you consider adding it
to your summertime reading! Of course, please do share with your colleagues
and bird friends as well as on social media (facebook!!) and on that
megaphone of brevity, twitter.

thank you for reading.

--
GrrlScientist | @GrrlScientist <https://twitter.com/GrrlScientist>