Date: 5/30/19 6:51 pm
From: Mark Stratton <zostropz...>
Subject: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] I need to sell my August Pelagic ticket due to surgery
Hi everyone,

I am having a Hip replacement surgery on 8/6/19 so I can not longer go on
this trip. I'm hoping someone can help me out here. This is a $135 trip
and since I will be out of work, I hope to get $100 for this ticket. We
can go down to the landing together to take care of this or I can do it
myself, whichever you prefer.

Thank you,
Mark Stratton
North Park

View/Reply Online (#9677): https://groups.io/g/SanDiegoRegionBirding/message/9677
-=-=-
---<br />Please join us at the monthly meetings of San Diego Field Ornithologists (SDFO) at 6pm on the third Tuesday of every month in the Hoffman Room of The San Diego Foundation, 2508 Historic Decatur Rd., San Diego, CA 92106. Guests welcome, but membership encouraged for only $25 a year. <br />---
-=-=-

Join us on Facebook!