Date: 5/30/19 6:46 pm
From: Lesley Brown <brown.lesley.steve...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: Tanagers - on Channel 9 news tonight
Thank you for the heads up, Hugh. We recorded it, and while watching the
playback we see a photo of a tanager on a jelly feeder, I thought wow,
there's another Lesley Brown who has Western Tanagers! LOL, it was my
shot. Just a little mind-blowing to see my name and pic on TV. : )

We are still having multiple and frequent visits to the feeders by the
tanagers, just a little while ago we had 4 males at one time. This tanager
spring is memorable. I hope the birds get into their usual pattern soon,
for their sake. But I will saturate my eyes while I can. : )