Date: 5/30/19 5:14 pm
From: John Good <00000101cb5f2433-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: Dickcissel - Berks county
Thanks Barry - I believe you are 100% correct on this! I enjoy sharing on eBird, and really appreciate when information is disseminated in a timely manner. Maybe eBird is not the right choice for that. Because I use that resource (eBird species search) extensively, I just wish that some of the observations (especially when well documented with photos/recordings) were more accessible to the general birding public, in a less-delayed time frame.

Thanks,
John Good
Lehigh County