Date: 5/30/19 4:25 pm
From: jerry Kruth <00000005ead0dac6-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: morning birdwalk in Crawford Co.
Kendall, what an absolutely enchanting rendition!  You took my own eyes on your walk, thanks.  I opine Crawford County is packed with great birding places, and the Troyer land surely adds another jewel in the crown.
i posted this publicly to encourage others to take us on their trips rather than just a list!
Jerry KruthPgh; been in Costa Rica, but love home