Date: 5/30/19 3:11 pm
From: 'ahilf' via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] Steamboat?
Carpenter Ranch has great birding; Walden; turn offs from Rabbit Ears Pass; Sarvice Creek.

Are you looking for any species in particular?

I used to spend summers in Steamboat. Feel free to e-mail me. I can also give you names of local birders who are likely willing to help you out!

Good Birding,
Allison Hilf
<Ahilf...>