Date: 5/30/19 11:55 am
From: Barry Haas <bhaas...>
Subject: Re: Perry Co. Flooding
Go to "I Drive Arkansas Closure Reports" at:

https://www.idrivearkansas.com/travel_info/report?report_type=closures

for any problems on state highways due to construction, flooding, maintenance, etc. You can check by county, state highway number, etc. and also see the problem- flooding, construction, etc. The "Map It" link in the right hand column is very detailed as to which sections of roads have no problems, and which do have problems and the reason.

This information is updated in real time.

From the deep woods just west of Little Rock,
Barry Haas

On May 30, 2019, at 1:41 PM, <shalom...> wrote:

>> I hope someone will post the answer to this question to the arbird list?
>> A lot of curiosity about the flooding...
>> thanks
>>
>> cheryle
>>
>> On 5/30/2019 11:24 AM, George R. Hoelzeman wrote:
>>> Does anyone on the list know the status of Hwy 9 through Perry Co., esp. near the junction of Hwy 10 in Perry? I'm wanting to go down to part of the Ouchita trail off hwy 9 this afternoon and that's the key route from Morrilton.
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>>
>>> George (n. Conway Co. grateful for hills, helping those who are not so fortunate)

Join us on Facebook!