Date: 5/30/19 11:56 am
From: Alyson Hoge <000002096ce84bce-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: Perry Co. Flooding
Go to idrivearkansas.com to see road closures. That website is run by the state Department of Transportation.

And yes, there's high water at the junction of Highway 10 and Highway 9, causing the road to be blocked.

Here's what it says on the website about this intersection:

Perry County
Closure Reason: High Water
Travel Direction: Both
Lane(s) Closed: All
Total Distance: 0.3 mile
Detour: None
Reported By: ARDOT District 08 / Perry AMH
Date / Time: May 29, 2019 at 2:28 PM CDT
Last Update: May 29, 2019 at 2:28 PM CDT
Note: All information is the latest available and presented in real-time.
Description
Backwater from Arkansas river.
Travel Impact
No through traffic

On May 30, 2019 at 1:42 PM, "<shalom...>" <shalom...> wrote:

I hope someone will post the answer to this question to the arbird list?
A lot of curiosity about the flooding...
thanks

cheryle

On 5/30/2019 11:24 AM, George R. Hoelzeman wrote:
Does anyone on the list know the status of Hwy 9 through Perry Co., esp. near the junction of Hwy 10 in Perry?  I'm wanting to go down to part of the Ouchita trail off hwy 9 this afternoon and that's the key route from Morrilton.

Thanks!

George (n. Conway Co. grateful for hills, helping those who are not so fortunate)

Join us on Facebook!